Tuesday 20 August 2013

EMPTY NEST SYNDROME!

My new website is about to launch called Ask Kiki All about PREGNANCY. Yes you have guessed, it is to fill a gap left by my youngest daughter who has just go into Art school in the UK and leaves home in September.

A cliche I know! I do have a great job after all working in an Obstetric clinic in the mornings, patient visits in the afternoons, teaching HyonoBirthing in the evenings and on call for up to 4 births a month but still. I was worried about my afternoons being empty!
 No school pick ups, listening to cheerful chatting, laughing and singing, having nobody to hound to do homework and worry about on a daily basis will be very odd.

And so I will be posting bi weekly Positive information about Pregnancy, labour and childbirth for you to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment